Esplanade
Had the worst pool session today...like seriously bad!!! Me and Massie teamed up to play against Elise and we lost aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllll 4 games! The TWO of us ....lost agiant ONE dude four times in row. I blame this on Elise! He was in bad mood...it was scary! He doesnt talk, he doesnt smile, he doesnt even look at us and when he miss a shot he hits the table wit his cue stick!!! SCAAAAAAAARY!!!! Oh and if he wants you out of the way he doesnt even tap on your shoulder or tell u to move away he just MOVE into the spot....evil rite!
But the day didnt turn out all tt bad....we watched a fren of ours perform outside esplanade...wonderful voice she has. Then we went to eat...you know at the hawker beside Esplanade...a place we will never go again coz the food suck and expensive...bubut but we did discover that we can keep zar occupied by providing her with coconuts ...apparently scraping the flesh of coconut is a very interesting thing for zar! Then we walked down to coffee bean on boat quay or issit clark quay ...I dun know lah one of the quaies. We had tons of laughs ... thanks to massie's imaginative mind. At the end of our chatting session, it was concluded that Elise is a passionate karaoke singer with his own gold microphone kept in a very special box in a very special place in his room. Zarzarbie is a karaoke diva who wears a bright PINK sequin dress when she croaks. Massie will sing the song Tuai Padi....with all the different actions such as opening the window, sewing blah blah and Suzanne....erm hmmmm eeeeeeehhhhh we didnt make fun of Suzanne abt karaoke!!! Thats weird! Hee hee...aniwes I am looking forward to our karaoke session coz I have the perfect song for her!!!!! Ok sneak preview : Tell Shorty I lalalalalalalalalala........ (My ex used to sing the song to me, coz apparently I am short!)
Oh ya and so weird today ...throughtout the time after we watched our fren perform, I had the P.I.M.P song in my head: I dun know what you heard about me! Lalallalalalalal ....PSYCHO! PLus on the way back we got to watch FIREWORKS from the cab!!!! Pretty Pretty Pretty! Of coz my frens have to sound bimbotic and all..."This is my first time watching fireworks"..."Bye bye fireworks"..."Soooooooooooo preeeeetttttyyyyyyyyy"...all these comments btw are said in squeaky voices infornt of my dad! *Jujubie smacks herself on the forehead*

1 Comments:
Those lights were indeed magnificent..and no...it felt good poking the cononut like that...somehow all my energy and anger can be vented and keep u in a trance coz u only concentrated on the husk...or watever it is called...aint sure abt it myself
Post a Comment
<< Home