Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Life Sucks!

Life, is so fucking unpredictable
Life, is so fucking hard
Life is so fucking unfair
Life is so fucking tiresome
Life is so fucking irritating
Life, you are basically fucked up!
----------
Please LIFE, tell me why!?!
Why you are, the way you are!?
Behind each happiness
You conceal traces of sadness
Behind each beauty
You concel traces of ugliness
----------
Decide god dammit!
Either this or that
Black or white,
Tit for tat
Not bloody peek-a-boo,
I fucking tricked you!
----------
So LIFE, please, to you I beg
Quit tagging and pegging
Throw it at me as it is
So I can freaking decide,
On matters of life,
That you keep surprising me with

1 Comments:

Blogger Dark Queen said...

Thats a whole lot of language used there...hehe...whats up with that babe...relax...its a power to keep you away from health probs...dont get too angry babe

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home