Conscientious Friend
I have a friend
A conscientious friend indeed
Things need to be in order
Or she’ll probably freak
But when she freaks
It’s kind of cute
Cause then you can see,
Cute quirks amazing you
She has wet tissue in her bag,
Try asking her why,
Just in case, she'll answer,
In case water is not insight
Some days I wish,
To inject in her, spontaneity
So that for once her non-stop mind
Would be free from worry
A conscientious friend indeed
Things need to be in order
Or she’ll probably freak
But when she freaks
It’s kind of cute
Cause then you can see,
Cute quirks amazing you
She has wet tissue in her bag,
Try asking her why,
Just in case, she'll answer,
In case water is not insight
Some days I wish,
To inject in her, spontaneity
So that for once her non-stop mind
Would be free from worry

3 Comments:
Conscientious, wet tissue....ooooh...i know who this is....let me guess...it has to be suhana...am i rite? You bet I am...hehe
Really cute poem...wonder who is it....i don think it's Suhana...must be someone nice....GREAT JOB on the poem tho'... (It's not Suzanne)
Concientious is quite an understatement....i'd say its more of SELENGE...hehehehhe..But but its of the endearing kind. Luv yah Suzanne. Gd job again Ju.. ;) - Massie
Post a Comment
<< Home