Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bloody Hell

I need a girl to ride, ride, ride
I need a girl to make my wife
I need a girl who's mine oh mine
I need a girl in my life
Bloody hell 'ride ride ride' better mean something other than what is in my head or the head of whoever is reading this coz I am freaking sure is the same thing!.....And I thought the song was freaking nice and freaking romantic coz the dude wants a girl to be his wife lah, wants the girl to be his lah, to be in his life lah until my Angibie have to clarify to me the first line is NOT ride my ride...which in my head means ooooo the dude wants the girl to ride his car or something but NO it has to be RIDE RIDE RIDE! I blame this on the gallop thingy by one company I shall not say here (dun wanna get sued or anything). That thing btw have led to the development the joke that if you have a husband or bf you dun freaking need the damn machine.Oh god images images...get out get out! *Jujubie smacks her forehead*. However I have to admit the song is addictive! Dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home