Sunday, January 22, 2006

Undomestic

Me and the kitchen
We are on opposing team
I hate the kitchen
And so it does me

I tried to make peace
But it went ablaze
Twice in fact!
I always end up in haze

Me and the kitchen
We are on opposing team
I hate the kitchen
And so it does me

I tried to make peace
But it spat at me
Hot oil land on my plam
And soon there is a red bump

Me and the kitchen
Shall never be allies
I, the undomestic Goddess
Have given up making ties!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dark Queen said...

You and the kitchen is never allies
That bit I know, as it is a known fact
You and the kitchen can't be enemies
If that so happen, then I cant get my gag

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsk tsk.. sad sad... hot oil spill on hand is a norm by the way..

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home