Sunday, January 22, 2006

Funny Friend

I have a friend,
A funny friend indeed
She loves to talk
Stopping is an unknown deed

When she talks
She makes me laugh
Laugh so much,
Till my tears drops

Happy on the outside,
She bleeds inside
Matters of the heart
Will hit her like a dart

How I wish I can stop,
The bleeding of her heart
So that what I see outside,
Tallies with whats inside

3 Comments:

Blogger Dark Queen said...

I am so sure this poem is for mas...haha...it speaks for itself...im so sure

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha....me fully agrees....Its sweet tho', especially the ending...

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very nicey and touchy. But in future if u need inspiration to write abt me..i can email u a list of adjectives to use like GORGEOUS, ELOQUENT, COMPASSIONATE etc. Thanks Jujubie. Love Ya!! Muacks! - Massie

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home