Miss U
When you go away
I will not be able to see
The smile that brightens my day
When you go away
I will not be able to hear
The voice that warms my heart
When you go away
I will not be able to smell
The scent that comforts my soul
When you go away
I will not be able to touch
The hand that gives me strenght
See nor hear nor smell nor touch
Dear god, please protect the one
That I will miss so much
I will not be able to see
The smile that brightens my day
When you go away
I will not be able to hear
The voice that warms my heart
When you go away
I will not be able to smell
The scent that comforts my soul
When you go away
I will not be able to touch
The hand that gives me strenght
See nor hear nor smell nor touch
Dear god, please protect the one
That I will miss so much

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home