Friday, January 27, 2006

Horrible

I bite more than what I can chew
Coz all the things I do always go askew
The harder I try, the harder I fall
Nothing EVER seems right on the ball
----------
I dun wanna disappoint
Neither do I want to anger
Nor do I wanna give false hope
To all those I hold dear
----------
But somehow, someway
I always manage to fail
To uphold my end of the bargain
To keep the promises I've made
----------
Hence I think I am horrible
Only talking the walk,
Never walking the talk
Hence I am horribe, A horrible friend

4 Comments:

Blogger The Bumbling Village Idiot said...

huh.. since when u are horrigible fren?

1:11 AM  
Blogger Jujubie said...

Whether I am horrible or not is for me to decide lah ...I think I am

9:19 AM  
Blogger Dark Queen said...

Sometimes not being there 24/7 doesn't make you horrible..its makes you human

9:30 AM  
Blogger The Bumbling Village Idiot said...

to be philosophical, like i am these days, we can never be there for anyone all the time simply because you also need to care for yourself.

And you are wrong, good fren or bad fren, is not for you to decide, because it's the person who treats u as a fren who decides.. muahahaha..

God i love it when i'm all philosophical...

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home