I rather...
I rather not be loved by him
Than to have him walk out of my life
I rather let him be loved by another
Than to see him surrounded by loneliness
I rather he gives his love to another
Than not having him in my life at all
What is not meant to be will remain untouched
What is meant to be shall remain intact
Nothing will make me change my mind
Nothing will make me take a different path
For I rather have what I have now
Than to have nothing at all….
Than to have him walk out of my life
I rather let him be loved by another
Than to see him surrounded by loneliness
I rather he gives his love to another
Than not having him in my life at all
What is not meant to be will remain untouched
What is meant to be shall remain intact
Nothing will make me change my mind
Nothing will make me take a different path
For I rather have what I have now
Than to have nothing at all….

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home