Sorry
I am sorry if I have said something mean
I am sorry if I have done something mean
I am sorry if I have hurt ur feelings
I am sorry if I have been a pain
I am sorry if I have triggered ur anger
I am sorry if I have triggered ur sadness
Most of all I am sorry for being the person tt I am ....
I am sorry if I have done something mean
I am sorry if I have hurt ur feelings
I am sorry if I have been a pain
I am sorry if I have triggered ur anger
I am sorry if I have triggered ur sadness
Most of all I am sorry for being the person tt I am ....

4 Comments:
Painful as it may be, a significant emotional event can be the catalyst for choosing a direction that serves us...and those around us...more effectively. Look for the learning. Always remember, we love u yanah.
Who is this?
Hint: "No Day but Today" ;)
Ok that phrase is familiar but i still dun know who this is
Post a Comment
<< Home