Why HIM?
Will I ever be able to forget
All the sweetness he showered me
Will I ever be able to accept
All the memories that are tainted
Will I ever be able to abstain
All the times that I urge to run to him
Why him?
Why wont my heart desire for another?
Why him?
Why wont my eyes look for another?
Why him?
Why wont my hands crave for another?
I want him
Coz he makes me laugh
I want him
Coz he makes me smile
Most of all I want him
Coz he makes me feel...once again
All the sweetness he showered me
Will I ever be able to accept
All the memories that are tainted
Will I ever be able to abstain
All the times that I urge to run to him
Why him?
Why wont my heart desire for another?
Why him?
Why wont my eyes look for another?
Why him?
Why wont my hands crave for another?
I want him
Coz he makes me laugh
I want him
Coz he makes me smile
Most of all I want him
Coz he makes me feel...once again

1 Comments:
Well...why have him when he hurt and tortured your emotions, why have him when his presence hurts, why have him when he is the source of your sorrow...there's many better 'him' around who will treat you better...he is definitely not the only fish in the ocean..if only u r willing to open your heart and mind...there are many better quality fishes in the sea
Haha...ya...like real rite me..hehe...well...juz neeeded to say smt for the piece
Post a Comment
<< Home