Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Unexplainable

Sometimes I wonder why I do certain things. I know the consequence but yet that don't stop me. Each time I will wallow in sadness and each time I will cry my eyes out but each time the opportunity comes about I will do it all over again. Why do I always crave for things that I cant have? Why do I desire those I dun see a future in? Why do I put myself through nonsense that will drown me in a pool of confusion?
I have always thought I am capable of reading others well...but nowadays my readings juz plain sucks. What I think is something turns out to be nothing, what I think is nothing turns out to be something. Why cant life be as simple as ABC? Why cant life be of two shades...juz black and white. So many have happened to make me question, especially so in the matters of the heart. How do I tell if he really likes me? How do I tell if he is telling me the truth? How do I tell if he is a jerk doing the nice guy act?
Nothing is comprehensible nowadys, life gets complex the older you get. The more knowledge you gain the more questions you have. Who says life gets easier when you get older? The older you get the bigger your probs.........what the hell.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home