Sunday, November 27, 2005

Billiard

Learnt how to play billiard today and my god! ITS SO FREAKING draggy!!!! How the toot do people stand the game! First of all I feel like a freaking midgit becoz the table was so damn big and the balls are so damn small (ok that sounds wrong but thats besides the point). Secondly the holes or the pockets or whatever you call them seems smaller like seriously...I cud have sworn I aimed properly but nooooooooooooo the damn red ball juz refuse to go in! Thirdly, it takes tooooooooooooo freaking long to ennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddd! I was practically praying that my opponent sink in the red balls each time its his turn! At the end of it all...I still prefer pool...good old pool...nicie sized table...and many colourfull balls! Love it! (Ok another wrong sounding statement! Hahahahahahaha!). Ooo Ooo but at least we got to use this special stick, you know the stick you use in place of your arm coz the ball is too damn far away for you to reach....
Ok now here comes the hard part...the part where I have to declare that I lost FOUR TIMES in a row to Ilyas aka Elise aka Kimmie....'I LOST FOUR TIMES IN A ROW TO ILYAS WHO IS MUCH BETTER THAN ME IN POOL'. OK there I said it happy!? But But But ....I did manage to win two games...we played in total erm erm six games. So he is better than me ...ya SO! I am getting better wat ...barely ever loose with toooo many balls on the table aniwes! Bleh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home