Thursday, November 24, 2005

No Moresie Examsie

Wee wee wee wee! I have finally reached the end of the exam phenomenon!!!! No more examsie...I have officially taken the last two exams of my entire NIE life! (That is of coz if I dun flunk the last two and have to retake it in the future lah but we can always HOPE, PRAY really really hard and beg god to let me pull through!)....here are some memorable pictures of me studying....hahahahahaha!

Hahahhahaah me looking like super duper serious!!!

My God! Look at all the nonsense that I have to read!

I bought the food...fried chicken rice and fried baby squid....ya I know that was very ambitious of me but I finished it! Really! erm ...the following day....hahahahahhaha!

I look like I am having cramps....hmmmm cant remember ah but I most probably am lah...who wont when they are freaking studying! Head pain lah hand pain lah finger pain lah everything also pain lah!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Bumbling Village Idiot said...

backside pain or not?

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home