Confused Me
I look into the mirror hoping to see an answer
Answers to all the questions that spins in my head
He makes me question, he makes me think
Why? Why must he make my head spin?
Am I webbing something?
What game am I playing?
Why do I continue to wonder in the direction,
Where danger and remorse awaits
When am I going to be awaken
From this façade of happiness I developed
When will I realize
The opportunities I have overlooked
Am I here by choice?
I hope not for then I am stupid
For inflicting pain
In me and him.
Answers to all the questions that spins in my head
He makes me question, he makes me think
Why? Why must he make my head spin?
Am I webbing something?
What game am I playing?
Why do I continue to wonder in the direction,
Where danger and remorse awaits
When am I going to be awaken
From this façade of happiness I developed
When will I realize
The opportunities I have overlooked
Am I here by choice?
I hope not for then I am stupid
For inflicting pain
In me and him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home