You Today
I think I saw you today,
The way he stand,
The way he talk,
The way he walk,
Remind me of you,
So...was it you?
My heart skipped
My mind raced
Hope flickers in me
But the pain...oh the pain,
Overwhelmed me.
I kept looking
I kept wondering
I kept contemplating
Is that really you?
A reminder of you?
I think I saw you today,
Dont want to see you,
After you today,
I have yet to stop,
Thinking, wondering...missing
The way he stand,
The way he talk,
The way he walk,
Remind me of you,
So...was it you?
My heart skipped
My mind raced
Hope flickers in me
But the pain...oh the pain,
Overwhelmed me.
I kept looking
I kept wondering
I kept contemplating
Is that really you?
A reminder of you?
I think I saw you today,
Dont want to see you,
After you today,
I have yet to stop,
Thinking, wondering...missing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home