Saturday, January 19, 2008

Destiny

Yesterday I got da answer to my qualms about why the hell I am still bloody not attached. The answer is that ...I am fated to be wit my destiny whom I met when I was going up the escalator towards Far East Plaza...DUH!!!! Hahahahaha! He was tall, a tad too fair for my taste but at my age, I cannot be TOO choosy, broad shouldered, cool hair and with the ' I have no idea that I am THAT good looking' flair about him. I was in awe! I juz stood there looking at him as the escalator on the opposite side took him down...bloody aaawaaaaaaayyyyy from me! I didnt even care if he noticed that I was looking at him. In fact I think he DID noticed, got shy and started playing with his hp! Unfortunately for him, I was not the only one who noticed him. So did Massie whom btw had the same reaction I did and was behind me. So if he thought he had passed his embaressing gwaking moment with me, he had to pass Massie as well! Poor dude! Hahahahah! Well...who asked him to look so good! We concluded that that he may be abso-fucking-lutely (Excuse the vulgarity, this word got stuck in my head eversince I saw it printed big big on a Tshirt) SINGLE considering that he was walking all alone in town on a Saturday evening.
Aniwes there we were all sad that our destiny...eh no I mean...MY destiny had walked off in the opposite direction...when suddenly while Massie was talking about how she could imagine having his kids...there he was again! Its fate! But alas, he was once again moving AWAY from us and thanks to Nur, we cant budge from where we were standing becoz she was waiting for the sales person to bring out the shoe she was trying out! BUT we did not give up hope and went rushing in the direction he went to, the moment we got the chance and we found him! He was juz standing there waiting for ...errrr.... ok fine! We suspected that he may be waiting for his girlfriend afterall and thats when we lost interest and decided to go shopping instead. PLus we didnt want him to think that we are stalking him...Dammit!
Ok now...that makes TWO guys that managed to turned me and mas into giggling, breathless teenager. The first was this smart looking fair dude we bumped into at an ATM machine in Bugis and the other is on the escalator towards Far East Plaza...both of which btw know nuts about our existence and even if they do, they may think we are lunatics that stalked them for a full 2 minutes! Hahahhaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home