*Toot*
Pupil: Teacher Juliana, do you have a boyfriend?
Teacher: Nope.
*Pupil kept quiet for a moment, apparently in deep thought*
Pupil: But why?
Teacher: Why are you asking me this question. Keep quiet and do your work.
Pupil: But Teacher Juliana, you so pretty how come no one like you? (Adorable look of confusion on his face)
*Teacher felt so touched that she cant bear to scold pupil who was suppose to be doing his work*
Teacher: Shhhhhh ....do your work. (Supressing a smile)
*Another deep thought moment, only longer, much longer*
Pupil: Is it becoz you are teacher you dun have a boyfriend?
*The phrase 'bloody hell' appeared in teacher's mind, in PINK neon lights*
Teacher: Will u please do your work. I'll have a boyfriend one day ok. Then I'll make sure, I'll remmeber to tell you.
Pupil: Ok (With big smile on the face).
*Jujubie smacks herself on the forehead*
Teacher: Nope.
*Pupil kept quiet for a moment, apparently in deep thought*
Pupil: But why?
Teacher: Why are you asking me this question. Keep quiet and do your work.
Pupil: But Teacher Juliana, you so pretty how come no one like you? (Adorable look of confusion on his face)
*Teacher felt so touched that she cant bear to scold pupil who was suppose to be doing his work*
Teacher: Shhhhhh ....do your work. (Supressing a smile)
*Another deep thought moment, only longer, much longer*
Pupil: Is it becoz you are teacher you dun have a boyfriend?
*The phrase 'bloody hell' appeared in teacher's mind, in PINK neon lights*
Teacher: Will u please do your work. I'll have a boyfriend one day ok. Then I'll make sure, I'll remmeber to tell you.
Pupil: Ok (With big smile on the face).
*Jujubie smacks herself on the forehead*

1 Comments:
Cute kid
Post a Comment
<< Home