Friday, February 15, 2008

Denial????

DENIAL? I'm in fucking denial? FUCK you lah! Denial that you are a fucker? YES! Denial that you are a jerk? YES! Denial that you are an IDIOT? YES! Today I learnt that in order to increase their worth or value, some fuckers need to make themselves "SEEM" more desirable. YOU were the one who started all this and in case u forget, I simply mirror what you did. When you were warm, I was warm. When you were cold, I was cold. Let me say it, IF I am so deperately in love wit you, I will do more than juz the usual Hi, Bye and da occasional sweet talks. IF I am so desperately in need of you, I will contact you 24/7. IF I am so into you, YOU, I will bug like crazy to keep you in my life. But YOU, as you claimed it yourself, I IGNORED. YOU by the way, I discard from my mind the moment I saw that there is a chance for you and her to be together. If you for once think I wud have taken da news badly, you think too highly of yourself and is very much in lala land. I turned my back on the ONE guy I loved without hesitation, you my "FRIEND" is far from being a problem. Let me remind you, I encouraged you to try to work things out. Let it be known that I defended her when YOU trashed her in front of me. IN FACT I even told u to see all she did as a sign of LOVE FOR YOU! Which btw I found so sweet! So "FRIEND" quit your games and leave me out of this. I AM TELLING YOU NOW. I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO IN ANY OF THIS. Oh and if you are a man at all, you will settle this LIKE a man. You will settle ALL unsettled matters with me and not pretend to forget and hope to fade away in the background. Of coz ...only if you are a man lah...which in this case, judging by your actions... need no further explanations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home