Sunday, February 03, 2008

Birthday Party

Last Saturday I attended a birthday party of one of my adorable darlings. The party started at 1p.m. and I came pretty late. When I arrived, the parent who organized the party came up to me and told me that my kids have been asking and waiting for me. Boy was she right! Hahahhahaha...when I entered the room, they were all seated in a circle, WATCHING (I use watch rather then listen as it was VERY obvious that they werent listening, I would know since I see them from MON to FRI!) the game instructor trying to give instructions for the upcoming game. Somehow one of them happen to look in my direction and went.... TEACHER JULLLLIIIIIAAAANNNNNAAA!!!! (shrieking loud, super loud voice) and suddenly I was surrounded by tons of kids!!!! All of them tried to hug me and say things like, 'Teacher Juliana I miss you', 'Teacher Juliana, Ian punch me', 'Teacher Juliana, how come you are so late'. So SWEEEEEETTT! Considering that they had school the day before and I had to scream my heads off to shut them up so that they can get in two straight lines to go home. Its a wonder how kids can forgive and apparently forget so fast and so easily...Hahahahah....
It took me awhile to get them all seated back onto the floor. Once they were on the floor, weirdly enough, they went into pupil mode. My monitor, even did the 'ONE SILENT CLAP', followed by 'TWO SILENT CLAP' (for good measure) to get everyone quiet and be ready to listen to the game instructor. Hahahahhaha now THAT was cute! Then throughout the rest of the party I had to kick into teacher mode, coz apparently when I am around, they dun go to their parents....they come to me to ...open water bottles, to go to the toilet, to open the goody bags....aiyoy! So there I was like I was having a class...the only difference was that I was not screaming for them to keep quiet and that they are allowed to run amok around the room (Though I have to admit, it took effort to stop myself from grabbing their collars to make them stop running and shouting like mad). Aniwes...I had fun...despite the occasional parent-teacher meetings that I had to do when I was there...no biggie...always welcome parents who are concern for their child's education, makes my job easier aniwes.


Oh ya one of my parent actually approached me and said, "Your kids is one hyper active bunch, my daughter's class wasnt like this..." SEE SEE I KNEW IT! They are not normal!

Below are pictures taken on that day:













Oh ya ...I came with one of my guy fren...and my kid who asked me if I had a boyfriend came up to me and said, "Teacher Juliana you lied! You lied! You said you got no boyfriend!". The rest heard this and went, "Teacher Juliana got boyfrieeeennnnddd!!!!" (Like over and over again until I gave them the evil eye) WTH! Well at least my "boyfriend" was a good looking one hahahaha! But of coz I will HAVE to correct this wrong assumption...teacher Juliana muz in their minds be SINGLE and AVAILABLE...for wat you ask?...Wat if they have uber good looking older brothers or young uncles!!!??? DUH! Aniwes THANK YOU friend...for accompanying me to the birthday party. Really appreciate it despite your attempt to convince every kid that passes by you to give up their goody bag to you...its obvious they enjoyed your company...and NO...you are not teaching them to finish up their fries by stuffing it up their nose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home