Kuala Lumpur - Family



It was a tad embaressing though coz the non muslims were made to wear pink cloaks and the muslims who were dressed unappropriately had to wear blue ones. Guess what ...I WAS THE ONLY ONE! Sigh! It serves me ryte I guess.... BUT STILL!

My kuz the erm...military umbrella man...
Thats my mummy and behind her is the ever beautiful Putrajaya Mosque...Its ......
G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S
Next stop was Genting Highlands...which was extremely cold...all I cud think about was how I wud be frozen still if I remain stationary. You can barely see anything...everything was white! The above picture has not been editted btw...the mist was seriously surrounding us! PLUS it was raining ....
They have nothing better to do but promote a pillar....hey at least you can SEE it!
When you dun have a license....this is what you sucumb to.... hahahah! Bluek!

Due to the rain, most rides in the theme park were closed...hence the above not very flattering picture...but at least it went up and down...its very scary if you think about it!

Thats my temporary boyfriend...he's ugly ...I know...but like I said I CUD NOT SEEEEEEE!

POSERS!

I have nooooo freaking idea what I was doing.....


My brothers and their dumbass red plastic pet

We were lost ...in the LOST CITY...so we thought we cud create an exit for ourselves.... erm...it moved an inch?

I look so bloody dainty ....muz be the cold weather...
Afterall tt cold....we went to sunway lagoon the following day...not many pictures there...there we met Mr Blue Ducky....who erm definately need to visit the dry cleaners....

I didnt wanna swim so I became the bag watcher...was bored enough to take the picture below...YESH my frens those are my legs...my very very long legs ...hahahahahah

On the last day we went too WaterWorld in Melacca... I sooooo do not have anything to say about this place...juz one word...EEEW!
I would like to thank Ayah, Mak, Mummy and Abah for bringing the three of us to Kuala Lumpur and Melacca... for driving patiently through the street...for all the erm...long hours of bonding in the car coz we get lost...and erm...for the many many good food we get to eat!
- THE END -


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home