Saturday, January 05, 2008

Bad Day

Sometimes things juz goes downhill and you cant do ANYTHING about it:
  1. Dad said I have to stay home coz mummy will be home alone all night since he has a staff dinner. Unfortunately, I really wanted to go out last night and my brother saw that and made me an offer. BRIBE him and he'll stay home. Bloody toot...so ya I did. $30! I'll get my revenge one day...
  2. Dad wanted the car since he was going to a staff dinner. That leaves ME without transport.
  3. Transportless me had to take a cab to suntec to meet a fren. Went into the cad and da old pakcik asked which route I want to take. I said PIE exit KPE exit ECP exit Rochor...the fastest and shortest way. Guess wat old pakcik dun want to take the route. He gave some excuse that I cud not understand. I suspect he was afraid of the tunnel. So I told him ok lets take PIE exit CTE exit Orchard. Again he dun wan ...coz apparently there was a jam. I btw have no idea how he know all this since his radio was not even on. So the last route was to take ECP exit rochor which was I suspect the route that he wanted to take in the first place despite my suggestions. And surprise surprise its the longest route of all....The cab ride btw cost me $24 damn dollars and when he wanted to return me my chg, he dropped his money under his seat and took ions to retrieve it. I keep telling myself...he's old ju, he's old....so let it go...
  4. I took my chg of 20 over dollar and put it in my sling bag along with some other cash in it....and somehow when I took things out from the bag ...da 20 over dollars FELL OUT and hence people...I LOST CLOSE TO $30 dollars yesterday!
  5. The person I REALLY wanted to meet whom I bribed my bro to get out of da hse, did not turn up. That put me thru a whole bunch of emotions... Piss -> worried -> piss -> disappointed -> depress (old memories and feelings starts creeping into my head) -> confuse -> worried -> empty -> relieved (dude apologised) -> confused (reason didnt sink in) -> sad -> numb (reason sank) (FULLSTOP)
  6. Later in the evening, I went to meet a friend for supper. Which I regret coz I had to leave my friend alone on the train to do it and the company wasnt swell but hey...somehow tt dun surprise me. But the good thing about da meet, it actually clears up alot greys in my head...THANK GOD!
  7. Went home and broke down...but had a friend on da phone to console me. Havent done tt for awhile...but I guess when u add all tt together ...things juz take a toll on you . Oh ya LURVE you zar!!! I'll givesie u a kissie when I see you nextsie!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home