Tuesday, December 25, 2007

2008 Love

I was laying in bed at 3pm on a christmas holiday when it hit me. 2008 is coming up and soon I will turn TWENTY - SEVEN aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnddddddd I'm single. The phrase 'You are not getting any younger' is fast becoming familiar to me. It doesnt affect me much most of the tyme but it when it does, it really trigger this great panic inside of me. My mind will start racing and conjuring lonely images of me growing old and alone in a small room! Hahahahha .... Sometimes I ask myself ...are my standards so high to the extend tt no guy meets my expectation? Frankly I dun think so...Is is so wrong to want a guy whom I can respect? A guy who is secure enuf to give me my independence yet be more than willing and capable of being my pillar of strenght? At the end of the day I am still a girl. I am governed by my emotions. I guess what I am saying is ....where is that guy whom I feel save enuf to let my guard down and knw when we combine my world and his world, our world togther will not come crashing down on us.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home