ImPerfection
If only you do not do what you do, you'll be perfect.
If only I do what you do, I'll be perfect.
Becoz of this thing that you do, we are apart
Yet we ponder and wonder, what it will be like together
Unlike others who failed to interest, you intrigue me
You, I want but I dare not have, a feeling I cant explain
I question my capacity to hold, I question my worth to be
Inside of me, I battle fears to fight for the one I seek
We work fine in the absence of society and reality
But when our world intertwine, society talks and reality hits
Differences and similarities glare right smack in our faces
The very things that attracts, repels us from one another
If I may, I pledge my sincerity and loyalty
But only when you wish for that opportunity
To be loved by me and to love me in return
Coz I only want you to wake to what you yearn.
If only I do what you do, I'll be perfect.
Becoz of this thing that you do, we are apart
Yet we ponder and wonder, what it will be like together
Unlike others who failed to interest, you intrigue me
You, I want but I dare not have, a feeling I cant explain
I question my capacity to hold, I question my worth to be
Inside of me, I battle fears to fight for the one I seek
We work fine in the absence of society and reality
But when our world intertwine, society talks and reality hits
Differences and similarities glare right smack in our faces
The very things that attracts, repels us from one another
If I may, I pledge my sincerity and loyalty
But only when you wish for that opportunity
To be loved by me and to love me in return
Coz I only want you to wake to what you yearn.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home