Monday, November 19, 2007

FUN

If you think sitting at home with nothing to do is boring....u have NEVER been made to go to work and do nothing! My life is kind of wierd....when I have a lot of things to do ...I dun hav the time and when I have nothing to do I have plenty of time. Like for example....the week before school closes....somehow or rather ..my brain told me to do everything tt I need to do at year end. I did my EPMS, I cleaned and organized my work station, I organised my files, I returned the school resources....all done! BUT guess what! I have to come to work from 9 to 3 every single freaking day for the next 2 weeks...and with all that done I DUN HAVE ANYTHING TO BLOODY DOOOOO. I wanna prepare for next year but I dun hav da resources ... cant take them either coz people need all the resources to check the stock....so here I am staring at the screen waiting for the clock to strike 3...which is like 4 and half hours awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......... SO BLOODY FUN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home