Thursday, October 04, 2007

Apologies

Ok ok ...the horror ...I was so engrossed in publicizing the IMMATURITY of my IMMATURE friends that I forgot to mention some great details of my Geylang trip. Apologiessssssss....... aniwes while walking through the ever so noisy and filled with erm erm very unique and interesting designs of kebayas....we bumped into ELISE and Fianceeeeeeeeeee (still very retty pretty).....I was the one who spotted them btw...at first glance, I just thought I saw a couple tt looked familiar but as we got closer (they were coming from the opposite direction) I realised tt the skinny dude was not juz a familiar figure...it was our ELISE!!!! ....I was contemplating on screaming his name out loud loud but I was thinking about how MATURE I am nowadays and therefore opted for frantic waving and gushing at the couple (Elise gets annoyed at our gushings...we thrive on it). However instead of getting HIM annoyed ...WE got annoyed instead coz we realised that instead of looking older...like normal people do...due to passing time...the moron looked younger! WHAT THE HELL! Will you please grow up Elise! Immature you know! You two looked underaged for godsake! Tsk tsk tsk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home