ZOMBIE
Just finished watching a horror indonesian show. It was horrifying alright...horrifically FARNI and ridiculously SAD! Firstly the ghost wasnt like a ghost....for godsake he walks around like a moron and even communicate with the living just LIKE the living...the only difference is tt he looked like one who hasnt bathed for like kezillion years and has uber bad fashion sense.
Secondly he doesnt do much frightening stuff. He juz walks around in the dark...look for his victims who were his enemies while he was alive, walks up to them ...VERY quickly...and strangles them. It all began to look super comical when he started baring his teeth...no not ffangs like a vampire ...like allllll his damn teeth! Like hello! U trying to kill da dude thru laughter issit!
Thirdly...at th end of it all...you wont be sad for those who were tormented and killed by this wondering zombified man....but you will feel sad for the ZOMBIE HIMSELF...the freaking IT CRIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! When his mother came up to him to save the enitre village frm his erm erm ...killing spree...when she says ..."I forgive you my son, no matter what wrong you have done ...you are still my son" ...I felt tears threatening to flow out of my eye...if it werent for the much effort I put in to do my eye makeup ...I wud have probably cried! Hahhahaha.... Conclusion ....That was the SADDEST scary movie I have ever watched!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home