Finally the tyme has come for me to blog about.........MY KL TRIP WITH MY BUDDIES!!!! Hahahhahhahah...this is one super duper overdue entry! Well its not my fault, there were forces working against me...SERIOUSLY! Aniwes lets start from the begining.
It was a tad difficult to decide where to go. First of all, we were sorta uber duper short in cash, it was a last minute thingy and we sorta forgot to save. Aniwes secondly, we sorta dun give a damn about where we ended up since the whole objective of this trip was to NOT be on the same land with a list of undesirable people. I shall not elaborate more but lets just say we just wanted to get away from the JERKS in our lives! The plan went from going to Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok to Thailand to Bali, back to Thailand and finally we finally concluded that....we should just go to KUALA LUMPUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The entire planning obviously started bad and trust me even when we got things running, so many things went wrong. Like for example....when Nur (Diploma Graduate), Me (Degree Graduate) and Zura (Masters taking woman) went to book our bus tickets, WE somehow missed the fact that the lady booked us for 6, 7 , 8 and 9 when all the while we had it in our head that we wanted to go on the 7, 8 and 9. So on the 6th, the lady from the bus comapany called me at 8 o'clock in the morning. The convo was as follows:
Bus lady: Excuse me, Miss Juliana, you are going to KL today.
Jujubie: No, I'm going tomorrow
Bus Lady: No, you are going today.
At this point, I was alreasy getting piss, coz hellloooooooooo why the hell is this lady TELLING me that I have to go KL TODAY.
Jujubie: NO, TO-MOR-ROW.
Bus Lady: Miss Juliana, can you check your reporting slip.
In her sleepiness and daze Jujubie ransacked her bag for the precious paper
Jujubie: Oh my god it's TODAY!
Bus Lady: Yes its today.
Jujubie: Then the bus left already lah
Bus Lady: Yes lah
Jujubie: Erm ok sorry ...I go and rebook later.
So you see my dear readers, higher education, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT make anyone SMARTER! Hahahahhaha! So I went to rebook, this time bringing Mas (Degree Graduate WITH HONOURS). We checked, double checked and triple checked to ensure that we did not screw things up again. Then finally the following day we were on our way! Lookie at the pictures below!:

Nur n Zura
Here is Nur SELF declaring she is the woman who will be in alot of pictures.
Thats me HALF DEAD....the bus trip was freaking tiring ok! I didnt even move much but I was wasted! Damn I feel old!
Mas here is trying to make use of her super sonic eyes to spot a cool restaurant for us to have our dinner....
Ta Daaaaa!!!! Guess what restaurant she spooooottttteeeedddddd!!!!!!
(Me and Zura)'s first picture together in Kuala Lumpur
Even before she eats she wanna do her signature pose....
Thats MINE btw.....AAAALLLLLLL mine!!!!
YUMMY YUMMY MUFFINSSSSSSS!
Starbucks and me....till death do us part!
I have this thing going...when I am awake too early in the morning...I tend to be a tad too hyper...as a result .....hmmmm...pls refer to the above!!!
We left her for barely half an hour in the hotel room to get breakfast and she took like kezillion picies of herself!
Thats me in major pain....stomach cramps due to eating tons of nonsense
Thats me again looking at the counter to look for more nonsense to eat! Hee hee! Zura niciely went to look for panadol for meeeeeeeeee...so sweet ryte!!!!
I KNOW THE LAYOUT IS ALL CRAPPY.... DUN KNOW WASUP WIT BLOGSPOT...BUT I AM TIRED SHALL CONTINUE SOME OTHER TYME AIGHT
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home