Saturday, July 14, 2007

NE SHOW

Volunteered myself to accompany my school to the NE show this year. At the start I was begining to regret it as we had to distribute all the goodies ourselves...at the end of the session, the giving out the goodies session which happened in school, the teachers were complaining of backache! What the heck! Hahhahahah...aniwes I was STILL regretting it when our bus finally got us there and we were all seated and surrounded by alot of other schools. But when the show finally started, all regrets were thrown into the erm erm Singapore river! Coz boy was the show fantastic. I am btw refering to the part where or defence were showing off their stuff and the fireworks!...The rest of the show were sorta boring....

Aniwes, I was there pretty long and it was no surprise when I had to make my one and only toilet visit. I went alone, considering the fact that the place was small and there was no way in hell will I ever get lost. Plus I can always show my tag to one of the men in uniforms and they will direct me back to my darlings. As I was saying, I had to make a toilet break and to get to the toilet I needed to go down this flight of steps. When I turned into the steps I was shocked senseless! Like literally as right there on and at the bottom of the steps there were about ELEVEN army dudes in full uniform and I mean full! Helmets and all...PLUS RIFLES! There I was standing at the top of the steps, looking all confused thinking, "Why the hell do they need so many army people with rifles to guard the god damn toilet!" In my bimbotic state all I cud conjure was, "Am I allowed to be here?" And the army dude closet to me said ...oh yes yes and moved aside to let me pass through. So I went down and walked past all of them, feeling that I did something majorly wrong but all I wanted to do was go to the toilet! Then suddenly, with my imagination running wild in my mind, one dude said, "Assalamualaikum Cikgu". On normal circumstances, I am more than capable of walking past without even flinching or batting an eyelit to ignore BUT instead juz now I replied, "Wa'alaikumsalam!" WHAT THE HECK! Of coz, of coz does it stop there...NO! When I came back out, the men had their black goggles on and they were lining up in two straight rows (Their teachers wud have been proud)! Guess what I did....I juz stood behind them and it dawn on me that they were there to wait for their turn to join the perfrmance...hence it all made sense! I was thinking ok, I shall go back to my seat when they all move up and join the crowd but unfrotunately for me, one of them realised I was behind and gestured me to go up the steps...he even signalled the rest to make way! So there I was walking in between the two lines like some VERY IMPORTANT PERSONEL! While I was walking up as fast as I can...the same dude who greeted me apologised to me on behalf of his troop for blocking the way ...EMBARESSING!!!!!

When I reached the top I bumped into Nur...dun know if she was given the same treatment...I actually wanted to accompany her back down but I was too embaressed and hence juz said, "Yes scary" when I saw her confused face looking in the direction of the men in uniform! Hahahhahahah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home