Taboo
- Hee hee
This as you know is the words to indicate that you are giggling. Most obvious if you were talking online. Ok boys and men...gigling are for girls and women ...NOT for you people! You people should use HA HA. Which btw is more manly and makes you seem macho and less of a sissy, wossy and even ditzsy!
- "Dah makan?" (Have you eaten?)
The meaning of this phrase is of coz self-explanatory ... if you ask me to explain it...you will realise that I have this seriously ridiculous look on my face or if you are not infornt of me ...this utter complete silence which cannot be broken by any means. Aniwes ...to me this is an overused phrase. Especially for dudes who do not have a better way of starting a conversation or mantaining it. Like seriously dudes...cant you be more creative! And when the gerl ignores the question...please for the love of god...do not keep rephrasing the question and direct it to her over and over again. Thrust me, she is not deaf, nor is she so stupid that you think by changing the language use or the words used can help her to understand!
- Keep repeating something to convince the other party
There will come a point where people will misjudge you or misread you or misunderstand you and of course you will try to convince the person otherwise. But dudes! There is a thin line between persuading and begging. Continuous repeats of the same word is BEGGING (fullstop).
- Are you open minded
This is more of an insult rather than a genuine question. Ok fine I admit that there are many many maaaany gerls out there who wud probabaly be the ones who ask this question but not ALL of us are like that! Its insulting to know that the only reason you had the slightest interest in talking was to see if you can get the gerl to do something about your dumbass horny-ness. Its like when the blood goes south ...your brain cells drastically reduce in number issit!!?
- What are you wearing?
This one another dumb question. Hello!!!???? For all you know the gerl is in this ridiculously looking aunty clothing and there she is saying that she is wearing this super sexy nighty....LAME RIGHT people!!!!!!!!
- Saying things that expose your delusional and sensitive character
Example 1: A friend of mine was befriended by this guy. After awhile the dude asked her out for a date and she turned him down. The convo went as follows (not accurate btw...probably exaggerated but you should be able to catch my drift),
Dude: If you are not interested, just say you are not interested!
Gerl: I am not interested
Dude: Why not?! Are you lesbian?
Gerl: No I am not a lesbian.
Dude: Then why are you not interested? I have met a lot of gerls and all of them are interested! (This btw is followed by several insults directed to my darling fren which I cant recall)
Gerl: Becoz I am not interested
Dude: Then you must be crazy.
Example 2: I befriended this guy online awhile back and only became more active in chatting with him after we did video conferenced each other. Then the dude asked me if I liked him. The conversation went as follows,
Dude: You like me right?
Me: Huh? How the hell would I know ...I barely know you.
Dude: But you like how I look dun you ?
Me: Erm, I guess...I have to admit you look better than most guys I met
Dude: So you like me then
Me: Like I said I dun know
Dude: You do realise tt we only gotten close after you've seen me?
Me: You do also realise tt it takes two to clap?
Dude: Whatever, I know you like me, you are juz in denial.
- Saying things to idenitfy with the gerl
Ok I know its best if you have something in common with the gerl. That way you can generate more topic of conversation or make it seem like hey ...we are so meant to be to meet...there is so many thing that we both share! BUT DUDES! Once again let me highlight this...it is one thing to have a common interest and another to be showing signs of being a possible annoying parrot! For example the following sms exchange:
Dude: What are you doing?
Gerl: Eating.
Dude: You like eating huh. Me too! High metabolism rate hee hee!
Gerl: k.
You have got to be kidding me right! Hello eating is a normal daily thing to do!!! The sms btw...went on for a couple of rounds with the dude asking questions after questions and the gerl giving one word replies. Hello! The gerl is eating! Leave her alone!
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! DUDES!
So people, there is so much I can type...I am tired now...will add more when I feel like it. And or ya once again dun bother highlighting the women version of lameness...I know they exist, probabaly I, myself have been lame towards the men I am interested more often than not. But that's besides the point! The point here...you are MEN ...act like one, erm a good one!

1 Comments:
Totally agree....whats up with them....the classic example is definitely the " Dah Makan?" Thats just too plain stupid....you will not use such phrase to friends you just know....and another one...whats with men thinking females are lesbian when we don't reciprocate...yeah...a slap to their ego probably
Post a Comment
<< Home