Worth?
It dawn on me today no matter how hard you try to keep things simple in life, life can never be simple. You abide by the rules, you play nice, you trust...you still end up dealing with that side of life which you dread. No one absolutely no one...not even your parents nor your closest bestest of friends can help you avoid this ...hell they probably contribute to these complications. Somewhere along the line of living, you WILL get hurt, you WILL be disappointed and you WILL be beaten and as I get older it seems to be more and more often...the more I live life the harder I fall, the more I fall the harder it is to see the worth of living life...Its scary to deal with the thoughts I have in my mind nowadays. The solutions I have in my head seem so simple but I bet my entire collection of mango clothes that it aint so. Life will, by hook or by crook find some way to screw it up as well. Its starting again...I am having problems differentiating reality and dreams. Maybe I am really going crazy...if I am ...I shall seek forgiveness ahead for the possible nonsense tt I might do in the future! So ya....sorry dudes and dudettes

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home