Those Times
I miss those times
When our worries are lame
We worry about nitty
We worry about gritty
We basically only worry
About the nitty-gritty stuff
**********
I miss those times
When we can slack
We slack in the day
We slack in the night
We basically slack and slack
All day and night
**********
I miss those times
When we can chat
We chat online
We chat offline
We basically chat nonstop
Be it inside or outside
**********
After that have been said
I realize...
I dun just miss those times
I basically miss US
When our worries are lame
We worry about nitty
We worry about gritty
We basically only worry
About the nitty-gritty stuff
**********
I miss those times
When we can slack
We slack in the day
We slack in the night
We basically slack and slack
All day and night
**********
I miss those times
When we can chat
We chat online
We chat offline
We basically chat nonstop
Be it inside or outside
**********
After that have been said
I realize...
I dun just miss those times
I basically miss US
Hopefully we will...
Stay close, stay unite, stay tight!
Stay close, stay unite, stay tight!

4 Comments:
You wan biggggg sloopy kiss?? MUACKSSSSSS!!! hahahha...
Yeah...me too kinda miss everyone...kinda miss having some time without anything at the back of my mind...without any worries...gosh...that feels like a long time back
You mean you guys MISS HEARING ME TALK IS IT??!!! Why didn't you guys say earlier??!!! Don't worry i've started to sent you guys emails, snail mails, love mails, fan mails, smses. Next stop....calling you guys at work. Now time to draw lots....let's see whose the lucky first......... :P - Massie
Everyone who thinks mas is nuts send me another comment
Post a Comment
<< Home