Sorry
To you, I am sorry
For the things I've said
To you, I am sorry
For the things I've done
What I did was nonsensical
Yet at that point of time
Sense was all I see
What I see was what I did
Aint gonna make excuses
Shall accept all defaults
Of these nonsensical things,
That I did....
Sorry may not matter
What's done cant be undone
Sorry however is all I can say
Coz sorry is all I have to offer.....
For the things I've said
To you, I am sorry
For the things I've done
What I did was nonsensical
Yet at that point of time
Sense was all I see
What I see was what I did
Aint gonna make excuses
Shall accept all defaults
Of these nonsensical things,
That I did....
Sorry may not matter
What's done cant be undone
Sorry however is all I can say
Coz sorry is all I have to offer.....

1 Comments:
How do u see sense when it is nonsensical....oh ya....no wonder it is non sense....won't that be senseless...instead of having sense...hahahaha....confusion at work
Post a Comment
<< Home