Wishes
Be careful what you wish for
U may ask for one
He may give you none
Or he may give you tons
Now I am slumped
With what I wished for
Making my head spin
Tying knots in my tummy
How I wish,
I can rephrase the wish
So I can change all this,
To simple and right
Be careful what you wish for
Wishes do materialize
But juz like everything else
Wishes comes with a price
U may ask for one
He may give you none
Or he may give you tons
Now I am slumped
With what I wished for
Making my head spin
Tying knots in my tummy
How I wish,
I can rephrase the wish
So I can change all this,
To simple and right
Be careful what you wish for
Wishes do materialize
But juz like everything else
Wishes comes with a price

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home