LOST
Of the heart of mine
There are two kinds of flickers
Flickers of bliss
Flickers of pain
Today all the flickers I had
Are like arrows,
Shooting through my heart
Coz reality surfaced its ugly head
Feeling that I 've lost
Lost my comfort zones
Lost pillars of my life
Lost ALL my special spots
I need strength to face it all
Since change is inevitable
No matter how capable,
You can't EVER make it stop
There are two kinds of flickers
Flickers of bliss
Flickers of pain
Today all the flickers I had
Are like arrows,
Shooting through my heart
Coz reality surfaced its ugly head
Feeling that I 've lost
Lost my comfort zones
Lost pillars of my life
Lost ALL my special spots
I need strength to face it all
Since change is inevitable
No matter how capable,
You can't EVER make it stop

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home