Sunday, March 12, 2006

Kids + Sentosa = Tiring Two Days

About a week ago I had to attend my school's primary 5 camp. Was soooooooooo not looking forward to it but it actually turned out fine. Tiring ....very uber duber tiring but its really is an experience worth going through. As usual took some photos ....


This gerl is one of my lovable kids....from 5 Dolphin.....Head Prefect

The kid showing the peace sign is a kid from I dun know which class. Me and him became chummies...he calls me kak ju for god sake which was freaking funny. Plus he didnt think I was a malay...like hellooooo DUH!
The kids in blue and green are mine as well....the dolphines...the gerl with the gun is from 5 Marlin...I taught her broher last year from 5 Marlin ...they look like freaking TWINS. They evn walk the same!

Another one of my darling Dolphins..the one with the gun...

A bunch of kids I dun know and below is my amazing race team.......freaking tiring waste my time game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home