Esplanade


As usual, US being US...we had plenty of comments about the performers...comments that are soooooooo not related to their music but to their physical image. Zarzarbie was fascinated by how the lead guitarist was able to keep his sunglasses on top of his head despite the lack of hair...She was truely fascinated ok kept laughing abt it! I was fascinated by the base or issit bass or whatever guitarist...nooooo its not becoz he seemed good looking....helloooooo I am not THAT shallow! Its becoz I think he is the most laziest guitarist I have ever seen!!! Serious the whole time the dude did not move his legs OR body he only moved his FINGERS!!! It was only towards the end when the leader of the band made introductions and got him to do a solo that you can see him moving to the music that he was playing! Amazing rite! Not tired ah standing so still for so long!!!? Well all that aside, my compliments to one member of the band...I dun know whats the name of the insrument that he was playing...its part drums part tamborine or whatever...but hey the dude is uber good at playing the damn thing! I am impress!
Listening to music was not all that we did...we of coz took pictures. Not many lah and not very nice actually coz I am still getting used to my new camera phone which is suppose to have a better camera but the pictures we took we disappointing ah ...lookie below!:

I have no idea why I am standing INFRONT of the structure. Like HELOOOO you have tons of pictures of yourself ...you want a picture of the stickman playing the piano! But we didnt realise that until after we take the picture.


Sigh love birds...introducing Mr Stickman!!!! Zarzarbie's new boyfirend...she and blackie didnt workout...apparently Mr Blackie is never around at night when zar is free from work....hmmmm cud it be that Zar cant SEEEEEE him becoz you know he is dark and all and the lack of sunlight erm erm....you catch my drift?

This is me with MY boyfriend....I have always had a soft spot for men in blue...*sigh*
However throughout the night me and zar discovered THE stickman ...the dude with the funky guitar....unfortunately Mr THE stickman can't decide which on of us he loves more and now both of us are stuck in a lurve triangle.....Dammit zar why mushie you be drop dead GORGEOUS??!

Oit! Hands off woman!

All in all the night was great...its a scene you rarely get to see...the very young to the very old enjoying the same things....dancing or at least moving some part of their body to the beat of the same music hee hee......nice and relax...yippie!!!!
PS: Oh ya about moving parts of da body... as mentioned there were a lot of dancing ppl around....some looks great doing it...some juz look like they are drunk and some was juz plain FARNI!!!.....For example...Mr "Shake your ass while I hold my girlfriend". Me and zar came to one of the performance late hence we didnt even get onto the steps of the open theater...but we managed to get a peek of the stage in between gaps of ppl on that were leaning against the glass panel of the elevated seating stands. However we had to move away from that place cause both of us got into a laughing fit when one of the viewers started shaking his ass!!! And since he was standing on higher ground we had a full view of his ass which was not exactly appealing lah !!! EEEEEWwwwww!! I am traumatized for life! Help!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home