Peek-a-boo
This is where I sit......... neat huh? Well you shld see it during the time when lessons are on ...There's barely any space for anything! I usually go and invade my fren's table space..... oh and see those three stacks of books? (clearer picture below) English, maths and science workbook...took me two freaking days to finish marking those stack of nonsense! Didnt want to come back during the hols but I had to lug home a stack of worksheets to mark though...sad sad sad....

The two red baskets are my in and out basket...'in' is of coz those I have to mark ...'out' are those I have marked. From the looks of it, it may seem I marked more than what I have yet to mark....welll...lets juz say my bag was damn heavy when I went home the day before.....
This is the moron whose table space I invade often....the "sunshine" of my practicum life....according to him, he is doing me a HUGE favour in arranging my biscuits for me

Lookie here, this is his table....lots of space rite...neat rite...clean and tidy rite .....BLEH!
This is the corner where he stuff all the unwanted nonsense....seeeeeeeeeee he is JUST as messy as I am! The helmet is proof that it is HIS table and not mine! That is a new helmet btw...dude's helmet got stolen recently...pooooooooorrrrrr thing!

1 Comments:
wah liao! ur table more clean than mine lor! i pile here pile there... gross ah..
Post a Comment
<< Home