Thursday, February 16, 2006

Practicum II

Ok the horror of my life have began...erm ok fine I admit mine is not as horrific as what some others experience. Mine is can actually be called PLEASANT. I am talking about my second practicum. I came into this "horror" of my life with the mission on how to freaking manage a god damn class. As proven from my last prac, I amazingly suck at that. What can I say ...I myself am a kid like seriously I cant seem to be an adult. However this time round I REFUSE to allow my childsih self screw up my chance of learning this skill that apprently all teachers MUST have. SO I told myself...you are NOT gonna try to make extra effort to get the students to like you just make sure you get the job done. So what if they hate you...they are just freaking kids aniwes!
I was also hoping that I have a nice CT like my prvious CT...aaaaa that CT of mine, lurve her tons! I vision to be like her one day...like a teacher but not JUST a teacher, she is a teacher with attitude and and great fashion sense!!!!! Well back to my new CT...Well my wish came true...I got an uber nice male CT! Damn farni in class but also damn fierce....book flies when he gets angry scaryyyy....eh no wait tables fly why my previous CT got angry! See see they are uber cool teachers liked by students yet beware....one toe out of line you are screwed!
As usual, its like this karma I have...this new CT of mine is as busy as the previous one and one also do not demand much. When I wanted him to see one of my lesson plan today, he was like " HUH so fast ah?" Alamak......now I know he is the I dun really care if you give me a lesson plan on time or not juz make sure you give me. Noooooooooooooooooo I can feel my slacker side making plans to procastinate!!!! But but but unlike the prvious CT, this one is easier to find and also much easier to get resources from him since he gives it to me without asking!!!! For example on the first day he came to my tables with a stack of files and said "Nah I think you will need these things more than me" and then he smile and said "Anything just ask ok, bye" SO FUN!!!!!!!! Ok ok psycho moment over...
Well overall things are going just great...hopeI dun screw this one up so that the school would request for me to be posted here and I will have a close to blissful teaching career for at least the nex two years!!...okie toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home