Come True
Didnt think I would miss
Unfortunately I do
Didnt think I would cry
Unfortunately I did
**********
What does this mean
What should I do
What should I say
To make what I want ...
**********
Come True
Enter at the risk of your own SANITY
2 Comments:
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Jujubie!
1) Ostriches stick their heads in jujubie not to hide but to look for water.
2) You can tell if jujubie has been hard-boiled by spinning her. If she stands up, she is hard-boiled!
3) If you break jujubie, you will get seven years of bad luck.
4) Jujubie cannot swim!
5) The number one cause of blindness in the United States is jujubie!
6) Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of jujubie.
7) Jujubie can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
8) Originally, jujubie could not fly.
9) The first American zoo was built in 1794, and contained only jujubie.
10) Jujubie invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC.
so beautiful. keep praying!
Post a Comment
<< Home