None
I feel as though I have none
Though by right I have tons
Four in fact
Are close to my heart
Things change though
I still have the four
4 still close to heart
But 4 I rarely see
I feel as though I have none
Though by right I have tons
Maybe its time then
For me to be on a hunt
Hunt for another set of 1
Hunt for another set of 2
Hunt for another set of 3
Hunt for another set of 4
Unfortunately 4 cant be replaced
But there's nothing I can do
If the 4 is never in place
Each day putting me in daze
Though by right I have tons
Four in fact
Are close to my heart
Things change though
I still have the four
4 still close to heart
But 4 I rarely see
I feel as though I have none
Though by right I have tons
Maybe its time then
For me to be on a hunt
Hunt for another set of 1
Hunt for another set of 2
Hunt for another set of 3
Hunt for another set of 4
Unfortunately 4 cant be replaced
But there's nothing I can do
If the 4 is never in place
Each day putting me in daze

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home