Feeling Lighter
Finally I got a chance to blabber here again. Been so freaking overload with work and sleep freaking deprived, that I can't even process the fact that he metal grey covers of drains that you see all over Singapore, can and are made to hold the weight of human beings ...hahahhahahahaha! So stoooooorpid! I was like walking around like a zombie in school, mentally trying to fingure out where the toot is block 7 so I can go up the nicie lift, get to my tutor's office and submit my nonsensical assignment, when my brain suddenly signal my legs to stop midway, and change direction. This btw caused me to swagger to the side, making me look stupid and almost falling on my ass but was fortunately saved by Angiebie who managed to grab my arm on time. DUMB rite!!!
Aniwes I am down to only FOUR more assignment!!!!! How cool is that!? (Btw for those who are not impress....I HAD TEN at the strt of this month ok TEN freaking paper! Which means I did SIX already ...dun believe me you lift up your hand now!....look at your lame fingers ...got ten rite ok now close six...now got how many four rite! DUH!) Alamak side-tracked....ok where was I? Ah yesh only four left...I feel so much LIGHTER! Hahahah! Like there is this HUGE elephant lifted off me and now I am only left with a tini wini baby elephant to carry.....soon my exams will come and go and then my holidays will come!!!!! YIPPIE!!!! Oh holidays ...I mishie you so much where have you been all this time...I promise I will never complain about borederm ever again...Not even a tini wini bitsie!
However, despite all these erm...busy busy crap....there have been ongoings...
Ongoing 1:
Zarzarbie has been officially named GPS aka Gerl Pls Shut Up (Eeeeehhhh...if you invert it it says SPG!...Hmmmmm Interesting!!) Elise gotten better with his get backs.....Like he totally shocked us yesterday in tutorials when we began disturbing him about being scared of suzanne coz he wierdly sat a seat away from her. Instead of moving he cooly said...."Don't want, I scared Hairi will bash me up"! Hahahhaahah! Now that was funny! (Clarification: Hairi is the guy suzanne met during her holidays and we have been religiously disturbing her about their blooming love). Angiebie has gone psycho due to the lack of sleep...its a wonder how I am still alive after riding her car like twice when she is in this condition.
Ongoing 2:
I madesie a very nicie frensie who so happen to have the same birthday as meeeeeeeeeeeeee and "surprise" "surprise" he is muchie younger than me ...like seriously younger, he is only 21! Been out with him like 3 times now within the one and half weeks that I know him....Hmmmm...do I smell trouble around the corner......DAMMIT!
Ongoing 3:
I got a datsie to a musical on the 25th of November! A freaking musical hahhaahah! Dunno whether it will really happen but as of now...the date is still on! Am going with this guy whom I call MR TEACHER...hahhahahahh. Have no idea why he thinks I will be the person to bring to a musical but ya apparently I need to be exposed to things like these if not I will miss on alot of erm erm stuff....
Ongoig 4:
My ex has been calling me without fail everyday...hmmmmmmm why.....interesting........

2 Comments:
i am not psycho.. i am highly skillful with the car... i am the female chao ah beng driver.. hear me roar! :op
Bloody hell...what GPS..well...elise formed a new acronym for u babe...its GTPS...gal with tudung..please shut up!...my new acronym for u is MM...im sure u know what it means..haha
Post a Comment
<< Home