Friday, October 07, 2005

Drowning

Drowning....I'm so Drowning...I have no freaking spare time to save my ass!
Drowning....I'm so Drowning...I have no freaking spare time to save my ass!
Im so Drowning.....

I had so much time earlier this year
Always had tons of time

I woke up one freaking day
And I notice my list of assignment on my table
Couldn't believe that I wasn't dreaming
For that I developed a major heachache
So I had to take a little walk

Back track on the past few weeks
Trying to figure out what I do to make life suck
Coz ever since school started, my whole life have been a drag

I'm so....
Drowning
So Drowning
So Drowning
I have no time to save my ass!
Drwoning
I'm So drowning
I have no tiime to save my ass!

Can't believe I had so much time
And I just let it pass by
After all I went through last few sems
I still continued being a freaking slacker
What really piss me off
Is I always say I wanna try harder
I kept saying but I never bother doing
I really need to wake up
Coz if I dun I wil fucking fail!

(Chorus)
Drowning
So Drowning
I am so Drowning
Miz Drowning
I have no time
I have no time
To save my ass
Drowning
So drowning
Miz Drowning
I am so drowning
I have no time
I have no time
To save my ass

Aint gonna do me good complaining
Aint never give up though
I have definately been through worse
Never thought I will be in such deep shit
And I will be desprately trying to survive

Aint there is nothing else that I shld be doing
Aint nothing else I shld be thinking about
All the damn assignments are my top priority now
SO STRESS and now SO SCREWED!

Chorus

Never thought I'll be this screwed
Didn't want things to go this bad
I just want to get it over with
Wake up Jujubie
And do your fucking assignments

Dear god please help me
Give me the motivation to pull through
I never will slack this much again
Slacking, slacking so much is soooo gone!

Chorus

So Drowning
So Drowning
So Drowning
Miz Drowning

4 Comments:

Blogger The Bumbling Village Idiot said...

MY GOD!! YOU COMPOSED A SONG!!! WITH CHORUS!!!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Jujubie said...

Hahahahahah! Ooo Ooo to make it easier for everyone...I rip off the melody from Akon-lonely

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god....i tot u are bloody busy....got time to compose song ah

6:04 AM  
Blogger Jujubie said...

Well I had to find a way to destress dun I!!!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home