Monday, October 10, 2005

I am loosing him

Recently I became close to a friend whom I have known for like a year and half...we talk to each other everyday, we msged each other a lot blah blah blah the works...like boyfriends and girlfriends but the best part is WE ARE NOT! Cool huh! But of coz all things nice are pretty short lived....
The reason we got close was becoz he broke up with his girlfriend of four years. He needed a friend and so I was the friend who kept his mind off the "she is no longer mine" crap (ok ppl get THAT thought out of ya head...we did NOTHING!!!...I am truely am juz a friend! Hello!!) But then recently he got back together with her...and things juz werent the same. He doesnt call me anymore, neither does he sms ...nor vice versa...there was this unspoken rule...now that he is back together with her ...this friendship of ours have to dissolve....why you ask...well due to the popular belief that boys and girls can never be juz friends plus I think the girlfriend will give him hell if she finds out abt me!
I juz wanna say ...Khalid I miz you mocking me (ya ya I know its stupid to like being mocked but HEY I never said I never mocked back!) ...I miz you scolding me about me not eating (Seriously he has this permanent believe that I do it on purpose! Hahahha!) ...oo ooo and believe it or not I even miz you calling me mangkuk! Bloody hell! I miz your irritating calls when you are on the bike....basically I miz you lah...Luckily we got to meet at least once before you went away again....
But no worries I understand that you need to make things work with your girl...I admire how you treasure her that much...Thank you for all the times you listen to me crying and complaining and whatever...I know how much you hate it but funnily enough you continued listening and of coz refraining from commenting about it until the next day! Hahahha! BLEH! Hope someday we can strt off from where we left...for now...stay the way you are coz thats what attarcts me most abt ya...hee hee! Chak! =p

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....sooo touching...woah...jujubie...u still have the moron club...and trust me....guys and gals can be friends...without having any intimate relationship...contrary to popular beliefs...if they are together...they are an item...those are crap

6:01 AM  
Blogger Jujubie said...

Pls lah quit trying to be anonymous lah zarzarbie..I know you too well ...I can even tell its you wit my eyes closed! Hahhahah!

8:00 AM  
Blogger The Bumbling Village Idiot said...

zar would know about this guy and girl as frens thing wellll... hehe... whoops...

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi..read ur blog from angiebie. yeah it totally sucks when that happens. can't believe it just ended like that. Full stop. No conclusion whatsoever. At e very least should give u call or something..chin up gal!

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehemmm ....
miss jujubin ... read ur blog most of the time .. but never yet post a comment ... so .. how long have u been missing him ? haha .. and u bloody mangkok ... u were the one who discourage me from calling u ... never i told myself not to call nor msg u ... :P ... so u bloody mangkok ... i gonna hunt u down .... :P~

4:13 AM  
Blogger Jujubie said...

Wat wit being anonymous when you use all the terms that I recognize...ONLY you call me JUJUBIN...its JUJUBIE BIE BIE.... BIE is sooooooooooooo muchie cuter bleh and mangkuk....only YOU use tt insult on ME!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Jujubie said...

Hey Mr anonymous ...the one that read mine from angiebie...things got better hee hee after apparently HE thinks I was the one who wants him to stop calling ....but all is fine ..I still see him online now ...

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home