Hope for the male species
Recently I have develop this bitterness towards the male species. Like each time some male moron comes up to me or walks by me all I can think of was ....hmmmmm wat a jerk he is since he has that something extra infornt of him which needs to be castrated!!!!
But recent events have proven me wrg:
Event 1:
I did mentioned that I got close to this guy a few months back. Well he is one of few guys that I cant label a JERK. Why? Coz of his dedication to his girlfriend. When they broke up recently, it was obvious that he misses her and despite the bitterness he still worries for her. He may say that he doesnt care anymore, his eyes and the sound of his voice betrays him. The break up made us close...but despite being in a bad situation he was there to help me through my moments of breakdowns where I find my last break up haunting me. He does the tough love on me (NO, this does not mean that he is in love wit me) He will scold me when he finds appropriate and he will make a joke out of my quams when he finds that I am stressing out over nothing and he never fails to make me wake up from my unchildishness through his mature logic (For god sake he is younger than I am! How the hell did that happen!). I realise that me being my self-absorbed hahahahha didnt really help him much to cushion the pain he must have been going through but he neither he complain nor did he take his anger out on me. THAT is wat I call sweet! But alas (ok maybe it is not a bad thing for him but it is kind of sad for me lah) he and his girl patch up and the friendship had to dissolve. Why cant we juz continue to be friends? Well to us we r but in the eyes of the outsider ...how we are towards each other we are not hence its only logical for matter to be nibbed at the butt before things gets out of hand...like an angry girlfriend calling me and accusing me of nonsense!
Event 2:
Read my last entry? If no go readsie if yesh ...read on...Nowadays its fucking rare to find a genuine nice guys. Well I discovered one, a friend of mine...and I have been a meanie towards him before this (NOTE: He is also a MEANIE towards me ...freaking gave me a bluebalck mark on my hand becoz he thinks I deseerve a pinch!). Feeling bad now but can't blame me since I have my ring of friends who treat each other like that!!!...sarcasm and physical torture aka pinching is a freaking norm...I am a victim of circumstances...I have been moulded in a evil person by my FRIENDS hahahahahhahahahahahah! Ok Ok got sidetracked abit. So where was I, oh ya why is it that I have establish this guy as a nice guy? Becoz he went out of his way to help me retrieve my missing bag with my wallet and precious handphone inside. This is despite the fact that he was already on the way out of school (Dun know about him lah but I am alwayssssssss happy to be leaving the school) and heading for tuition but he still helpsie me. Although he didnt manage to get it lah coz the lecturer was not in her office, it didnt dent this new impression of him as he loaned me EzLink card and $10.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so sweet rite!!! Hahahahahha! Sigh I muz make a mental note never ever to be mean again...hmmmm....dammit there goes my fun!
Why cant guys like that go after me ...always getting young dun know when to shut up and give up brats coming into my life! Why can't THE moronic JERK that I am stupidly in love with be like that. Ok all those male jerks who are reading this ...YOU yes YOU....read and learn!

4 Comments:
Sorry.. i dun do physical torture 'k! I bruise easily myself, don't need u to retaliate by pinching me. so cannot accuse me of physical torture, mental torture, can consider...
Excuse me...I dont abuse people as well...not physically...i shower my love with sarcasm...add spice to life...physical abuse...no way...i hate being pinch as well..there will be marks on me...off coz i wouldnt want that on me!
i accused someone who commented on my blog because of this anonymous crap leh.. pai seh now..
By the way, I don't expect anyone to read this. Don't disappoint me.
Post a Comment
<< Home