Saturday, September 17, 2005

SEVEN

Been instructed to do this...and since I am once again bored I shall comply:

7 things that scare me.....
  1. Sharks....you know those those evil looking creatures with really really sharp teeth that lives in the sea......(Yesh I know there are no sharks in Singapore beaches but bottomline they exist!)
  2. Disappointing my parents....they have sacrificed so much for me...even now when I am at the age of 24, I am far away from begining the part of my journey where it is MY turn to take care of them and repay them for all tt they have given to me.
  3. Heights...this however is dependent on the surrounding I am in. If I am in a roller roaster with seat belts holding me intact to the carriage then I am fine but if you make me stand on a ledge or walk across a narrow thing tt is high up....yesh THAT will freak me out.
  4. DOTs...like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllooooooooooooooot of dots concentrated in an area...they give me the creepy feeling ....literally cause the hair behind my neck to stand!
  5. Being disappointed in myself....you see I have this tendency to do stupid things that would get me into trouble but I somehow manage to weazel my way out of them. The worse part is I keep doing it! So far I have yet to like be truely be disappointed in myself but I somehow know that I wont be lucky for tt long.....*sigh*
  6. Growing old...not becoz that I won't look as BEAUTIFUL as I look now hahahahahah! Kidding! Kidding! Its because I fear that I would be a burden on other as I wont be able to do things that I would have been able to do when I am younger.....
  7. Catasthrophy hitting any of the people I love ....hate seeing them hurting and it would kill me if I cant do anything about it to make it better....

7 things I like the most....

  1. Spending quality time with my family
  2. Spending quality time with my buddies
  3. My clothes and my shoes...ooo ooo and bags! Hahahhaha!
  4. My 7610!! ( Never been so much in love with a hp like I am with this one!!)
  5. My room ( Thoough messy, it still bring me a lot of comfort)
  6. Driving (BUT I flunk my TP...first try...bloody hell!)
  7. HIM

7 important things in my room....

  1. My Laptop
  2. My TV & VCD Player
  3. My CSI vcds
  4. My TEDDIES
  5. My books
  6. My bed
  7. My M & M dispenser

7 random facts about me...

  1. I CANNOT for the love of god...memorise a malay song...I swear I tried my best...
  2. Zone in and out during a boring convo, all the while maintiaining this "I am interested in what you are saying" look ( Damn useful during draggy assignment discussions siah! Hahahahahaha).
  3. My attitude dun tally with my image...sad but true.....trying to correct this particular aespect of me tho....
  4. I am crazy about shoes! Have like a lot of them but I dun really wear them! Hahahaha! This irritates the hell out of everyone!
  5. I wanted to be a policewoman rather than a teacher! REALLY! Am a junkie for all those CSI kind of shows!!!
  6. I have a temper...which dun really show very often but when it does....STAY AWAY FROM JUJUBIE!!!!
  7. I dun know who I am...as in I have yet to understand myself or figure out who I am....

7 Things I wanna do before I die

  1. Do something that would make my mummy and daddy really proud of me! (I have no clue what lah but ya ...plan to do juz that!)
  2. Marry the man I love and have two children ...hahahahah! (What? I am a gerl ... I have been conditioned to think this way!)
  3. I wanna travel...not juz travel to visit the different parts of the world but with my future husband (whoever he may be)...Why? Juz to create shared experiences together....
  4. Totally embrace my religion (Right now...I am freaking selective of what I practice...can't seem to help myself ... WHY SIAH!)
  5. Find myself once again (once I thought I knew myself...but I lost myself ....so now I am once again searching)
  6. Fulfil one of my brother's greatest dream (I have no freaking idea what it is but I have the feeling he will tell me one day!)
  7. Get my masters (dun ask me what I plan to major in...havent thought THAT far yet).

7 Things I can do...

  1. Stay up all day and night three days in a row....
  2. Multi-task: Watch tv, listen to music, eat, entertain my irritating bro and do assignments at the same time...
  3. Look good while playing pool in heels! hahahahahah! LOOK! LOOK!
  4. Deceive others with my pictures (apparently people always think I look fatter than I am in real life...they always go "You look thinner than expected, you are very thin, very skinny"...bloody hell!)
  5. Looking super sad to the point I can guilt others into doing things my way!! (Hahahahah! I swear I dun do this on purpose...juz so happen to have this face)
  6. Have a totally nonsensical conversation with my friends for HOURS
  7. Look fucking happy but actually I am totally screwed up inside ( maybe thats why my face naturally looks sad ah??!!!)

7 Things I can't do....

  1. Read a malay newspaper without reaching out for a malay dictionary
  2. Stop myself from SHOPPING!
  3. Not be sarcastic to my friends
  4. Go against my parents
  5. Abandon my baby brother
  6. Go through a crank course without hitting the fucking curb
  7. Make myself eat more than one serving at one go....YUCK!

7 Things that I say the most...

  1. Bloody hell
  2. Fuck siah
  3. Mishie me?
  4. Huh?
  5. I am sweet! (Hahahahahah! Self-absorbed ...yeshie I know!)
  6. Yeshie Yeshie
  7. Fine be that way!

7 Celeb crushes...

  1. Alexandro Del Piero ( If you dun know him ...you dun deserve to live!)
  2. Paolo Maldini (Italian Soccer Player)
  3. Ilhan Mansiz (Turkish Soccer player)
  4. Keanu Reeves (Damn drop dead gorgeous in black!)
  5. Adam Lervigne (however you spell it...you know the main singer of maroon 5)
  6. JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!! (Especially when he was in 'Pirates of the Carribean')
  7. Him (I forgetsie his namesie!!!)

7 people I wud love to see do this coz I wanna them to suffer as I have while trying to crack my brains to come up with 7 nonsense for all the different catergories.....

  1. Zarinah
  2. Moron 2
  3. Zarzarbie
  4. Nina
  5. Bodoh
  6. Zar
  7. Bitch

3 Comments:

Blogger The Bumbling Village Idiot said...

can you imgaine JOSH french kissing alllll your bears?? :oD

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...Im touched...u sooo wanna me to do that...nah...no problemo babe...and u could think of 7 names for moi....im sooo touched...I am definitely...LOVED!!

6:24 AM  
Blogger Jujubie said...

AWAK NI VERY SELF ABSORBED EH!!!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home