Hatesie the futuresie
Went to esplanade today with my buddies and as usual we started talking. Most of the time we talk crap but once in awhile a topic will pop up and we will all ponder on it ....express serious opinions on it and then sort of fear the reality of things.
I of coz being the immature person that I am hate these moments coz it will usually result in me questioning about what will happen in the future. Will I ever be ready to face it? What will I be facing? Will I even see tomorrow? Will I be happy as I am now at that very moment spending time wit my frens...laughing like there are no worries and no pain.....I fear the future ...the future will change things....will my frens be there for me like they are now?...will my parents still be proud of me? Will they even be there!!? Can I handle it if they are no longer there?....will I be able to watch my bro grow old? or Will I leave this world and be forgotten?
I am running out of time...I dun wanna leave anything undone ...but what are the things that are undone....I need help...I am lost ...once I thought I knew who I was now I am lost and once again I am searching ....when the fuck will all this growing up ends?!
I of coz being the immature person that I am hate these moments coz it will usually result in me questioning about what will happen in the future. Will I ever be ready to face it? What will I be facing? Will I even see tomorrow? Will I be happy as I am now at that very moment spending time wit my frens...laughing like there are no worries and no pain.....I fear the future ...the future will change things....will my frens be there for me like they are now?...will my parents still be proud of me? Will they even be there!!? Can I handle it if they are no longer there?....will I be able to watch my bro grow old? or Will I leave this world and be forgotten?
I am running out of time...I dun wanna leave anything undone ...but what are the things that are undone....I need help...I am lost ...once I thought I knew who I was now I am lost and once again I am searching ....when the fuck will all this growing up ends?!

1 Comments:
Growing up never ends... i hate when i try to forsee the future and try to make 1001 plan to try to ensure i dun end up screwed up. But at the end of the day, how many of these plans actually do help me? I also dunno.. i myself am stumbling and bumbling through life, i guess it's time for us to learn how to grab every opportunity life throws at us and make the best outta the opportunity..
Post a Comment
<< Home