Wednesday, August 15, 2012

All or Nothing

Hmmm...sometimes my insticts scares the hell out of me. Unfortunately I am right most of the time. But this time, I rally shouldnt blame myself So what if I have shortcomings...so what if I am not perfect ... so what if I have flaws. I am HUMAN and human is imperfect by nature otherwise they are not humans. I really really hope that that one day, I can love and that love is recipocated. However, I realise I rather be loved fo who I am and not because I am willing to change so that I will be loved. Come to thnk of it, I am not so bad. On paper I have to admit I look damn good. I have been blessed career wise and educational wise. I have a quite reasonable family and personality wise...though at times I can come off as a tad bitchy I think I am quite an accomodating person. So ya ...why should I settle for less. Why should I blam myself for what the guys in my life did. If they do not appreciate me enough or love me enough to make me their ONE and only...then its their loss and my gain because they are too blind and too stupid to see that we had a good thing going and that I will be free from future horror where I children and their moronicness appears a tad too late. So I guess what I am saying is....I want it ALL...or then I rather have nothing at all. There is no compromise to it. Its either you are fully dedicated to me or get the hell out of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home