Misplaced anger
I dun know how else to tell you coz I am sure you are bound to just ignore me. I've learnt tt the more I try to get you to listen when you dun wan to the worse things will get. So I decide to just type it out here and hope you read it and not be angry anymore. I admit I was grouchy, reason being I had a very tiring day at work and it didnt help tt we got stuck in a jam for close to 40 minutes. At first I was irritated that you chose the route but I reminded myself that you dun drive and since I am the one who drives practically everywhere and everyday, I should have known better and stuck to my guts of taking routes that I know will be less of a hassle than other roads. Hence I apologise for the silence in the car.
Next I would like to explain that loud bang you heard. When I went to the kitchen, the gravy was already spilled on the the table top. I grabbed Kimberly's plastic bag of presents and carelessly tossed it onto the metal sofa from a distance coz i was balancing the two bowls in one hand and i felt that my hand might give way. The bang was the result of the plastic bag landing hard in the sofa. I didnt mean to do that that is why I apologised loudly. I was about to clean the table top when you came in. So I was abit confuse as to why you were so angry at me. I know I was grouchy ...but I also know that I tried my best not to let my negativity overflow to you. You urself have bad days ... how do YOU act when you are juz plain to tired to deal with things? Dun you prefer that I listen to you lament to me about whats bothering you or pissing you off? Dun you prefer if I could help makes things easier by doing what I can? Dun you prefer I be extra understanding at that point of time? Different situations requires one to act differently...dun you agree?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home