Saturday, July 21, 2012

Jerkishness

Have you ever seen or heard of the term "It's complicated" on social networking sites. Do any of you HATE it like I do? I hate it when someone I do not know use it, I also hate it when someone I know use it... especially if its a soon to be ex bf! Like seriously do you fucking need to announce to the whole fucking world that you are having relationship problems. WTH! It just goes to show that you ARE doing what I think you are and that you are a god damn ass!
"It's complicated"????? What is so god damn complicated? Its either you still want to be together or you do not! If you have found someone else...then go right ahead with the bitch! Yes I may be a fool to be waiting for you to decide but thats because I give a fucking damn. But since you are fucking immature about it ...fine let me put it this way...I'll fucking make it simple for you. Once I settle the issue with my little white darling, whom becoz of YOU, I wont be able to care for anymore...I will make your complicated life ...uncomplicated! I'LL FUCKING LEAVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home